L ongobart-Ross Consulting, Inc. is full-time Assistant to work in office in Orange County, CA. You will have confidence, excellent written communication and interpersonal skills. Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure is a must. The ability to think strategically while using good analytical skills is also extremely important in filling the responsibilities of this role.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be excellent in all Microsoft Word products, including excel.
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients, often via telephone and email.
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues and clients.
- Developing and maintaining social media sites and a blog for our company.
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement team.
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings.
- Researching and pursuing new client accounts. Includes interaction with company.
- Working with Base Client Management System to track daily activities and schedule follow-up.
- Ability to manage others.
- Attending and promoting client events.
- Assisting with the production of company editorials for publications, such as newsletters, magazines, etc.
- Assisting President in day-to-day operations.
- Ability to multi-task and quick learner.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any of the following concentrations:
- Communication and media studies
- English and creative writing
- Proposal Writer
- Social sciences
Must send a cover letter stating your career goals and your resume. Send to email@example.com AResumes without a cover letter and email will NOT be considered.